There is a wide range of ingredients that make up natural remedies for erectile dysfunction. Natural solutions such as male enhancement supplements can vary greatly in actual formulation, so it is important to know exactly what you are getting.
Here is a list of common ingredients in these natural remedies for erections – take note of their qualities and common effects.
- Arginine – Essential amino acid that increases nitric oxide in the body, which enables and supports sexual function by promoting vasodilatation (allows blood vessels in the penis to dilate).
- Horny Goat Weed – Leafy medicinal herb traditionally used to treat erectile dysfunction and boost libido. It restores low levels of testosterone to normal and results in increased libido, endurance, and sexual sensation.
- Korean Red Ginseng – Traditionally used to overcome deliver extra energy to the body. It also owns aphrodisiacal properties, stimulates both physical and mental activity, enhances athletic abilities, and positively impacts the sex glands. Ginseng, too, helps normalize blood pressure while rejuvenating your system.
- Catuaba Bark – Comes from the Amazon rainforests of Brazil and long utilized to enhance sexual desire. It has sex-enhancing properties, used to a great level of success for centuries.
- Schizandra Berry – Popular Chinese aphrodisiac that increases sexual energy and desire.
- Muira Puama – This Brazilian herb is also a well-reputed aphrodisiac since ancient times.
- Gingko Biloba – A Chinese herbal extract that is famed for the improvement of blood flow and oxygen throughout the body. Sexual performance is enhanced through an increase in blood flow to the genitals.
- Avena Sativa – Used to strengthen mind, body, and spirit, and also known as wild oat straw.
- Long Jack Root – Has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for fatigue, loss of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This natural remedy for ED contains superoxide dimutase, an antioxidant enzyme that inhibits the chain reaction of free radicals dangerous to your system.
- Maca Root – An herbaceous plant used by ancient Inca warriors for strength improvement. It is added to formulas for libido and sexual performance.
- Cranberry Extract – May assist men with enlarged prostate and also assists in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
- Niacin – Also known as vitamin B3, it improves blood circulation through relaxing arteries and veins.
- L-Lysine – An essential amino acid that helps increase semen quality and volume.
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid found in high concentrations in healthy sperm.
- Zinc – A natural testosterone production enhancer and promoter of healthy sperm count. Inadequate zinc levels can cause erectile dysfunction as well as infertility.
- Pine Bark Extract – Increases the production of nitric oxide for vasodilation.