The SizeGenix website is bold to pronounce that men from around the world are gobbling it up like popcorn. What does reality on the ground show? For starters, the marketing approach is of the exaggerated kind, with promotions of a leading, one-of-a-kind formula, a strong following despite its relative newness in the industry, and giving men “the size they have always wanted.” Let’s break these claims down to specifics and very fine details to find out.
SizeGenix believes its so-called Wave Surge Technology has “cracked the code” that has eluded other pill makers in the last few years and decades. As a self-assigned game changer, the male enhancer promises to provide the following:
- WaveSurge size booster
- Big-penis formulation, where tri-active formula features nitric oxide stimulates and a free testosterone release complex for size enhancement
- Performance matrix that features high-potency herbal ingredients
- 7% increase in free testosterone production in 12 days
- Pleasure enhancement that pairs with a large penis surface area and leads to greater sensations
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
SizeGenix contains some of the most common male sexual enhancing compounds and ingredients around, including the following:
- Butea superba – Used for sexual performance issues such as erectile dysfunction, as well as lack of interest in lovemaking.
- L-arginine – Convertsin the body into a chemical called nitric oxide, which causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone and insulin.
- L-carnitine – Harvested from a tree native to the Brazilian Amazon, it is primarily used for the treatment of sexual debility, fatigue, and improved circulation.
- Long pepper – Also known as saw palmetto, it may affect the level of free testosterone in the body and likely reduce the amount of an enzyme that promotes prostate cell growth.
- Tongkat ali – The website cited a French study on this compound that showed 62% of male users reaped an increase in sexual performance and desire.
- Tribulus terrestris – This herbal extractincreases the body’s natural free testosterone levels and therefore helps improves male sexual performance and muscle building.
In not too many words, SizeGenix says it can increase penile length and girth through increased permeability of blood vessels. Does it live up to this promise? To a certain degree, yes, as shown by a number of glowing customer feedback and product reviews that have no ties to the product. But for critique’s sake allow us to notice that the individual product doses are not high as we hoped they could be, and we find the benefits lacking in the area of stamina and secondary benefits such as prostate support. Quite a number of questions remain unanswered and SizeGenix could enrich the discourse by putting out better information and a better pill.