There are several ways to facilitate successful male enhancement, including the use of sexual enhancement pills that are herbal and natural. One strategy is your diet, which should be balanced and contain whole, raw, unprocessed foods every day.
Below is a partial list of male enhancing foods that can act as nature’s “sexual product”:
- Raw oysters – These provide zinc, which is important for testosterone, sperm, and semen production. Testosterone is the primary male hormone that affects your sexual vigor, libido, and stamina. Raw oysters also offer dopamine, which creates happy feelings and contribute to the desire to prolong sex. Beware zinc deficiency because of the erectile dysfunction and sexual performance issues that can result.
- Figs – These are high in amino acids, the building blocks of hormones and can increase sexual stamina. Amino acid deficiency can cause libido or sexual stamina to dwindle.
- Blueberries – These are super foods that can function like sexual pills – they are filled with compounds helping relax your blood vessels and improving circulation. They are also loaded with fiber, which assists in lowering cholesterol, which alongside optimal blood flow can result in longer and better erections.
- Bananas – This fruit can increase sexual stamina by powering up your energy during sex. Its enzyme, called bromelain, improves male potency, libido, and stamina. Bananas are also filled with B vitamins, which increase energy during sex.
- Chocolate – This favorite treat may benefit your sexual stamina through its endurance boosters such as alkaloid, which has a caffeine-like effect that increases energy.
- Peanuts – These are rich in L-arginine, which helps increase sexual stamina. It relaxes the blood vessels in your penis and causes more blood flow in your manhood.
- Garlic – Its active compound allicin is believed to increase genital blood flow. The increased blood flow causes longer and more sustained erections, also positively affecting your ability to last longer in lovemaking.
Exercise, on the other hand, can bring about beneficial results for sexual enhancement.
- Physical fitness –Daily exercises like sports, active hobbies, and even walking and running around the hood can improve your sexual performance and increase your stamina. Even sex belongs to this category! Exercise helps improve circulation, which is linked to improved stamina.
- Masturbation – This can help control orgasms over time. Teach yourself to master delaying your orgasm by being attuned to how your body feels before, during, and after an orgasm. Note the changes in your penis and the sensations you feel as climaxing comes near.
- Kegel exercises – These exercises strengthen the muscle of your pelvic floor, also known as your PC muscle. As you gain strength in this muscle, you will be able to achieve greater control and then have firmer erections and better ejaculatory control. Do Kegel exercises with an empty bladder and while sitting or lying down comfortably.